Induslnd Bank The Rewardz Festival – The New latest upcoming induslnd bank reward program and contest you caa participate and great reward prizes winning now.
Thank you for opting in for the IndusInd Bank Credit Card Rewardz Festival. Get ready to #BankOnHappiness with offers, cashback and vouchers on all your favourite brands.
Visit the link here: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/general/rewardz-festival.html
Meanwhile enjoy our handpicked offers* at indusmoments.com
- Reliance Digital
T&C for Customer Registration
- The IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank” or “Bank”) “The Rewardz Festival” offer (Program) is open to selected customers holding a valid and open IndusInd Bank Credit Card (Cardholder)
- The program is not applicable to IndusInd Bank Corporate Cards, IndusInd Bank Classic/Gold Credit Cards, InterMiles IndusInd Bank Odyssey Credit Card, InterMiles IndusInd Bank Voyage Credit Card, IndusInd Bank WorldMiles Credit Card and IndusInd Bank Chelsea Credit Card (“excluded cards”) and all the credit cards issued after 15th August 2022.
- Cardholders need to confirm their participation in order to know their exact offer pertaining to The Rewardz Festival till 24th September, 2022 (11:59:59 pm)
- Cardholders can register through any of the following modes:
- By sending an SMS with text: JOIN to 5676757 from the Mobile Number Registered with the Bank
- By clicking on the link provided in the emailer/SMS sent to the customer’s registered Email ID/Mobile Number
- By calling the Customer Service helpline
- The offer will not be communicated if the SMS is sent from a Mobile Number that is not registered in our records or if the Cardholder clicks on the link in the Email after forwarding the mail to an Email ID, other than the one on which the Program Email was sent to.
- The offer will be communicated for all confirmations received on the start of the Program Period. Once the Cardholder confirms his/her registration, he/she will be deemed to have enrolled for the Program and shall receive all communication related to the Program.
- On receipt of the registration from the Cardholder, the Bank will send a confirmation SMS. The SMS and Emailer will be sent on the Mobile Number and Email ID registered with the Bank. Cardholders are advised to resend the Confirmation of participation if no Confirmation SMS or offer Emailer is received from the Bank.
- Cardholders who have not confirmed their participation will not be eligible for any benefits under this Program.
- If the Cardholder upgrades or downgrades his/her Credit Card to any of the excluded cards, the Cardholder will not be eligible for any benefits under this Program.
- To be eligible for participating in the Program, the Cardholder must maintain a clean payment record in respect of his/her Credit Card i.e. the Cardholder should not have failed to pay the minimum amount due on his/her Card during the Offer Period or before receiving the offer.
- IndusInd Bank shall not be liable or responsible for non-receipt or delivery of any SMS/other communication relating to this Program due to any reason beyond the control of IndusInd Bank.
- The participation in the Program shall constitute deemed acceptance by the Cardholder of all the terms and conditions governing the Program.
- All applicable taxes, duties, levies of whatsoever nature in connection with the Program shall be borne solely by the Cardholder.
- The Bank at its sole discretion can decide Cardholders who can avail this Program. Delinquent Credit Card members will not be eligible for the benefits of this offer. “Delinquent Credit Card Account” means an account of a Cardholder which has an outstanding which is past due or which or in the sole opinion of the Bank, has unsatisfactory credit standing. Cardholders whose Credit Card accounts are currently delinquent or become delinquent at any time before the communication of the offer or during the offer period, will be ineligible for the benefits of this Program.
- If the Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder at any time during the Program Period or before or after the communication of the offer or submits request for discontinuation of relationship before fulfilment of the offer benefits, all benefits under the Program shall lapse. This includes any relationship terminated either by the Bank or the Cardholder.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of IndusInd Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Any complaints/grievances related to enrolment under this program should be registered within 5 calendar days from the last date of enrolment as communicated to the customer.
- The Bank reserves the right at any time without prior notice to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Program by any other Program, whether similar or different to this Program or to withdraw it altogether without giving prior notice.
- The terms and conditions of the Program shall be in addition to and not in substitution/derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Card and shall at all times be read along with terms of the Cardholders’ Agreement and such other terms and conditions that the Bank may deem appropriate in its sole discretion. If there is any irreconcilable contradiction between the terms and conditions contained herein and the Cardholders’ Agreement, then terms of the Cardholders’ Agreement shall prevail.
- Any disputes arising out of this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai only.